Friday, May 30, 2008

I know it's been a while, but c'mon, I have been so busy creating for you...

Two new classes that pack a punch! These are the two new acrylic mini books that I am teaching at in poway in the month of June. So check it out and call ASAP (858) 679-9100 to sign up! These classes will not last. I have been selling out down in Poway!:) Check the side bar for the info.

Ok, so you know me. If my plate is not full enough then I just am not the productive! You know, I work great under pressure. Well, I have something up my sleeve. Actually a couple of things... But for now I will share one!. I know, the suspense is killin you! Ok, I am HOPING, please note the word hoping, to start an online acrylic book kit club! So, what do you think? Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

I hope you all have a good weekend and don't forget that if you have not already signed up for the cute butterfly acrylic book on Sunday at Cool Scrapbook Stuff then ya better hurry up. I am almost SOLD OUT! But to those of you who are signed up then here is your reminder and a supply list:

You will need the following for this Sunday, June 1st:

Stickles (yellow, orange, clear, lime, turquoise, pink)
Xacto-knife (and bandaids :) just joking, I won't let you cut yourself)
scissors
inks (green, turquoise, pink, orange)
adhesive (glue that dries clear and other adhesive)
pop dots

I think thats it. And if you forget, Gena is so good about having all the supplies!
Don't forget, you also get lunch, drinks and yummy goodies! I have a great recipe for a super yummy sandwich that I want to share with you!

See ya all soon...

1 comments:

The England Family said...

Hey I love the new albums. Did you ever get my email? I want to borrow your beach album and also I need my acrylic hole punched. You gave it to me without holes. Let me know when I can swing by your house and directions too!! Thanks